As the Business Analyst / Consultant you will validate the legitimacy of business requirements in terms of legislation and business-needs. You will validate system changes, via test and review processes, ensuring there are no adverse effects, and evaluate the changes to determine whether they meet requirements and function as designed.
- Participate in reviews and walkthroughs of deliverables with the Client.
- Review assigned change request documentation and determine testing requirements.
- Utilize your knowledge of Social Welfare Program eligibility rules to perform independent verification and validation enhancements.
- Develop test cases, scenarios and conditions, e.g. end-to-end testing, with expected outcomes, test sequencing and schedules.
- In accordance with approved Test Plans, prioritize major release test activities.
- Execute tests, and record and escalate deficiencies.
- Review defect fixes and conduct retests to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- 4 years of experience, e.g. Business Analyst, Consultant, or similar function, and a background in Welfare Eligibility systems.
- Functional knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures regarding Social Welfare Programs, such as SNAP, CASH / TANF, Medicaid, Child Care, or other Health & Human Services (HHS) programs.
- Testing experience (e.g. UAT, Systems, Regression) and knowledge of the Testing phases.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education. Candidate's that have completed a Master’s degree program strongly preferred.
- Master’s Degree.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, combined with proven best-practices and execution excellence, enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible – towards completely new areas. And then executing these ideas to perfection.
Infosys Public Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.