Job Title: Outside Sales Representative – Houston TX
Organization: Bray Process Control
Reports To: Sales Manager Bray Process Control
Position Overview: The Commercial Outside Sales, Houston TX, actively maintains and expands relationships with current and potential customers in the Houston region. This role involves working with all levels within an organization including End Users, Integrated Resellers and OEM’s, Building Automation companies, mechanical contractors, and consulting engineers. A significant part of the activity will be focused on the non-residential building market for HVAC valves and actuators. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with technical and commercial decision makers. This is a high visibility position with upward mobility opportunities to sales management.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Achieve booking and sales targets in assigned customer accounts
- Establish productive, relationships with key personnel
- Identify, analyze and provide focused strategies for customer pursuit
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting opportunities, communicating & maintain our values and competency’s
- Identifying market directions and proposing new opportunities for organizational growth including products, services and customer acquisition
- Promotional activity plan for assign territory that help build relationships with key influencers, promote Bray and continue with aiding the growth expansion of the business including industry events, social functions and factory tours.
- Utilize Bray International memberships to help build relationships with key accounts.
- Call on Building Automation companies, mechanical contractors and consulting engineers.
- Assist with local service of Bray products in the local trading area.
- Assist customers with product selection and pricing.
- Monitor new construction activity and opportunities throughout the district and proactively pursue those opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A four-year technical degree or Bachelor’s degree in business administration is acceptable
- 2-3 years’ experience in a direct selling role preferred, in a business to business technical environment. HVAC and/or controls experience is highly preferred.
- Electromechanical aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including group presentation skills.
- Ability to achieve goals through tenacity, professionalism, and strong team play.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)