ANT North America Inc., a member of the Dutch neuromotion group, is responsible for marketing and sales of Neuromotion’s innovative research and clinical EEG and TMS product lines in the US and Canada. ANT North America is a dynamic company with a promising outlook and an ambitious team.
To strengthen our team in the western US, we are looking for a highly motivated professional who will fill the role of Scientific Account Manager. The person in this role will be working remotely from the larger Los Angeles area.
If you have a research and/or sales background and want to apply your skills at the intersection of neuroscience, engineering, and medical diagnostics, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive compensation, full benefits package, and attractive working conditions. After training on our continuously evolving product portfolio, you will work directly with our sales executives and application experts to meet the ambitious sales goals of your region. You will build relationships with customers in your region while representing a strong international player in the medical/research device market. This position involves significant traveling within the state of California and as well as nationally.
- Visit researchers in clinical neuroscience and related fields to demonstrate ANT’s EEG and TMS navigation technology, and develop solutions applying ANT's technology.
- Generate revenue growth by establishing new customers, maximizing new customer accounts and retaining those customers
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work
- Represent ANT North America at regional and national conferences
- Good understanding of clinical neuroscience research technology
- Background in EEG or TMS research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Positive work attitude and service oriented mentality
- Strong work ethic, and ability to work independently
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Windows and Office Suite) and ability to operate complex equipment
- In possession of a valid Passport and Driver's License
- Willingness to travel flexibly and on a regular basis, up to 60% of working time in peak season
- Education: MS or PhD in neuroscience or related field preferred
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Master's (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 75% (Required)
- On the road