Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 70 years, is currently seeking a Sales Representative to drive revenue and profitability for our Foodservice Division in the San Francisco market. Hoffmastercompetes in three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
If you’re an energetic, competitive go-getter with a knack for combining your networking skills with creative selling techniques, we have an opportunity for you. Hoffmaster is searching for an entry-level sales representative to join our growing team.
Serving the SAN FRANCISCO market, the ideal candidate will leverage their knowledge and enthusiastic work ethic to generate and develop prospects within the premium disposable product category using traditional face-to-face and digital strategies.
An emphasis is placed on building genuine connections to foster prosperous relationships with those in the market. Successful candidates will be part of our expanding sales talent pipeline.
- Ability to inspire others to action
- Utilize your creativity to find prospects via digital avenues
- Collaborate with sales and channel marketing teams
- Conduct effective sales presentations in person or via virtual environments
- Execute against campaign leads and initiatives
- Utilize CRM tool
- Leverage relationships to achieve revenue goals
- Adaptable to change
- Participate in a collaborative work environment
KNOWLEDGE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- College degree preferred
- Candidate will have access to all levels of leadership
- Have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Zoom, or other video conferencing tool
- Successful accomplishments in a prior role or activity
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Generous Bonus opportunity
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance and more!
- Monthly phone allowance
- Monthly travel / vehicle allowance
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, including as a driver or passenger in an automobile or on an airplane.
- Ability to utilize a computer keyboard, computer monitor, and telephone for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to visit and move around at Customer sites, including some walking, bending, occasional stooping, lifting of light materials.
- Ability to set up trade show equipment, give presentations and perform evaluations in person.
- Safety hazards are minimal.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)