Founded in 1980, this company is an industry leader in IT distribution, providing comprehensive logistics, integration services, and technology solutions to help our customers and business partners grow and enhance their customer-engagement strategies.
We are headquartered in Fremont, CA with global operations and is ranked on the 2020 Fortune 200. We bring the most relevant technology solutions to the IT and consumer electronics markets to help our partners sustainably grow their business. We distribute more than 30,000 technology products from more than 400 of the world’s leading and emerging manufacturers and provide complete solutions to more than 20,000 resellers and retail customers in the U.S., Canada, and Japan.
The Project Manager will assist senior Project Managers with his or her day-to-day tasks to ensure the project(s) run smoothly. The Project Manager role is for the right organized and detailed individual looking for a challenge and growth. This is a fast-paced project management environment focused on coordinating Supply chain and Integration projects in a technology logistics and production environment. This person will be responsible for meeting project requirements and controlling costs by coordinating, monitoring, communicating and effectively utilizing all of the resources needed for the project.
Be Inspired By the Work You'll Do
- Work with Project Managers to understand the scope of the project; review materials, timelines, activities, and documentation.
- Maintain accurate project details; updates project details for tracking production issues, and record project specific notes.
- Creates and monitors 3PL agreement contracts.
- Communicate project details to Business Development Manager, Account Managers and Logistics Management. Work closely with Account Managers to ensure Project Orders and processed with in the ERP system.
- Support Project Management team on all daily functions related to coordinating client projects.
- Responsible for supporting project resources during the course of the project lifecycle; serve as the point person for the project.
- Assist the Project Manager and/or Senior Project Manager in order status, reporting, and adherence to timelines or schedules.
- Ensure that the project outcomes meet the deliverable deadlines and the required standard of quality; partner with Integration team and clients to ensure delivery.
- Addressing stakeholder needs, concerns and expectations
- Perform order duties as assigned
- 1+ years of project coordinating or project management experience.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software; high aptitude for Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with project management techniques and tools.
- Experience with continuous process improvement.
- Ability to develop and track budget expenses.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Basic Design capabilities (Adobe CS) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- One location