OBJECTIVE: This newly created position will report to the President and is accountable for E-commerce, including tactical improvements, deployment of new product, troubleshooting problems, effective communication and reporting across the organization, and implementing procedures and processes finding innovative solutions and delivering best-in-class e-commerce expertise.
PRIMARY KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focus on all product and content in the Ecommerce site.
- Strategic Ecommerce Planning and Execution
- Sales growth, both organically and through new channels
- Implement content strategy and development
- Innovation in technology and promote user experience
- Understand, measure, and improve E-Commerce Account Manager.
- Work with the Marketing Department team to provide focused merchandising strategy information from promotion and photography of product.
- Drive Ecommerce channel goals by developing and updating brand strategic plans for websites (brand priorities, industry trends, and customer insight)
- Product life cycle management; leverage pricing and promotional strategies to align sales plan to department goals
- Ability to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
- Manage implementation, maintenance, and improvement of projects across all channels.
- Ability to regularly make independent decisions.
- Responsible for developing and executing a profitable, customer-focused merchandising strategy while enhancing the overall division and corporate strategy to elevate brand identity and increase ecommerce brand positioning.
- Build, manage, and optimize product category structures and respective product assignments.
- Accountable for optimizing product sell-through using best-in-class merchandise and analyzing file statistics as key metrics available.
- Responsible for planning, analyzing, forecasting, and managing product inventory level and product cycle.
- Analyze market trends to feature appropriate product as it relates to current and future inventory levels.
- Develop and execute standard methods for product content and presentation – by category.
- Analyze product category performance to evaluate merchandising and product opportunities.
- Drive process improvement, change control with available analytics (purchase orders, invoices)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers to effectively address issues related to pricing, delivery, and quantity of product.
- Work closely with President and other senior management on new innovative solutions to drive efficiencies in relation to inventory management for Ecommerce.
- Comply with all Company policies, rules, and regulations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- BS/BA Degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited university
- 5 years experience in sales, merchandising, and management of Ecommerce
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong planning, forecasting and analytical skills
- Resourceful, self-starter, and driven
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus
- High sense of urgency and ability to work well under tight deadlines and pressure
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Intermediate to advance Computer skills. Advanced skills in Google Sheets (pivot tables, macro and V-lookup)
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with vendors, employees, and all other third party contacts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Ana, CA 92704: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location