We spend our days working to bring safer drinking water to communities across the nation while inspiring healthier lives and a healthier planet. Are you looking for a career where you can make an impact? We're looking for people like you
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic, full time Area Sales Representatives (ASR) in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). The ASR will be responsible for driving new business through sales presentations to prospective small office commercial customers and residential customers.
Skills and Qualities:
- Ability to successfully negotiate with potential customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cold call perspective customers
- Identify and convert, high quality, long-term, "preferred" customers to support growth
- Make sales presentations to prospective customers at businesses, trade shows, and exhibits
- Complete knowledge of company products and services (provided through comprehensive training)
- Identify customer needs gap analysis to match company products services and solutions
- Must be able to overcome customer objections and resistance
- Negotiate appropriate pricing and solutions within established guidelines
- Follow up to ensure new customers’ expectations are met
- Meet established sales objectives and targets:
- Approximately 40-50 cold calls per day
- Close approx. 1-2 accounts per day
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Communicate front-line conditions and customer challenges to management
- English language skills (oral and written)
- Post-secondary education or equivalent preferred
- 2 - 3 years of field sales experience and proven track record selling to large B2B accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - including great presentation skills
- A valid Driver's license
- Healthand Wellness (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Work-Life Balance (Paid Vacation, Paid Sick and Personal Days, Paid Holidays)
- Additional Perks (Discounted products, RRSP Contribution Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Competitive Compensation and Commission plan
- Career advancement in a dynamic team and a respectful workplace
A Closer look at who we were and who we are
Now operating as The Primo Water Company, we are proud to be Canada's oldest, largest and most trusted direct-delivery drinking water company. Established in Montreal in 1882 we have been in continuous operation providing water solutions, whenever, wherever, and however consumers want for the past 139 years.
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations.
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America.
Consideration will be given to those applicants with the legal ability to work in Canada. We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Springs is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday