The Commercial Sales Manager is responsible for selling Stronghold’s products and services to customers within a region. The Sales Representative will design effective strategies for leads generation, creating the action plan to manage his/her territory and execute the sales strategy, in coordination with the General Manager. This position entails developing sales strategies that are used to draw new customers to the company’s products portfolio and services. The sales representative is expected to make unlimited sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Being a goal-oriented individual with the ability to meet sales goals.
- Possess good marketing skills for increasing customer base and sales.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Develop and implement sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver information to customers effectively.
- Possess strong skill for managing time and getting more tasks done before deadline is reached.
- Possess strong persuasive skills for acquiring more customers and making more sales.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
Requires a college degree in Marketing or related field and 2 years of sales experience or more / will also consider someone with HS degree and 6 years or more of sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Possess strong confidence to speak to people of various educational and cultural backgrounds.
- Valid Driver’s Licenses
This is a salary and commission position.
Travel is required for the position
Other duties of the Commercial Sales Manager include, providing customer support in relation to company goods and services, problems solving skills in order to guaranty customer satisfaction. It is also the duty of the sales representative to, maintain cordial relationships with customers and suppliers, keeping updated customers about new developments concerning Stronghold’s products and services. Responsible for producing effective strategies for the implementation of a marketing campaign and ensuring that professional standards of salesmanship are followed.
Above is described the basic outline of this position. You may be assigned other duties as the management of Stronghold determines the need. This should not be taken as the only duties to which you may be assigned.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Preference in filling this position will be given to qualified Indian applicants in accordance with the Indian Preference Act.
Miami Nation Stronghold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Key Leader
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place