Job Summary:The audio revolution is here!
Podcasting is the fastest-growing medium ever. Radio has bigger reach than TV. Digital audio has been growing for over a decade. Wireless headphones mean consumers ears are now connected and reachable 24/7. Podcasters and radio hosts are the new influencers with massive and engaged super fan armies. New digital audio data, insights and analytics tools are making it easier than ever to plan buy and grow with audio. Experiential events are having a major comeback and only one company has the #1 position in everything Audio. iHeartMedia.
Do you have a passion for working with brands in the CPG and Shopper Marketing vertical? Would you like to join the biggest and fastest-growing audio company and help reshape the evolution of marketing as purchase decisions are being made in new ways? If you are incredibly passionate about building innovative solutions, rewriting the old marketing playbook and driving impact with audio then this job is for you.
We are seeking a Rockstar sales lead who loves to sell, loves to build and loves to win. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in the CPG and Shopper Marketing category, understands the landscape, the language and the nuance of advertising in this space. This Sales role requires a creative thinker with the ability to look across iHeartMedia’s platforms to recommend the most powerful solutions for CPG and Shopper Marketing advertisers. You thrive on innovation and building what’s next and are driven by a relentless pursuit of results for your clients, your team and yourself. You will get to collaborate with experts in marketing, podcasting, research, data and analytics as well as programming, events, music and artist relations as you build new approaches to driving sales growth. This is not a get-proposal/send-proposal role! Your core KPI is growing and retaining CPG Shopper Marketing revenue and continuing to grow your new business portfolio.
- Develop and own CPG and Shopper Marketing client relationships
- Manage a new business pipeline and be accountable for all steps of the sales process: Prospecting, Securing First Time Meetings, Maintaining an Accurate + Robust Pending Pipeline, Closing New Business partners
- Team up with iHeartMedia divisional Sales Executives to develop client solutions and sell cross-platform integrated campaigns across Podcasts, Radio, Streaming, Events and Social
- Maintain close, collaborative relationships with iHeart teams assigned to your campaigns, maintaining communication and oversight throughout execution and optimization
- Collaborate with Marketing, Research, Planning and other internal sales divisions in the development of proposals and bespoke programs
- Formulate and maintain Client Account Strategy Plans aimed at growing revenue on your specific accounts as well as utilizing Salesforce for tracking, reporting and forecasting
- Be the voice of iHeartMedia category expertise at key industry events and client engagements
- 3-5+ years in CPG and Shopper Marketing Sales (Media, Shopper, Grocery Industry)
- Strong senior level marketer relationships across key brands a plus
- Experience in building thoughtful, creative, high-impact integrated campaigns that follow the traditional and evolving category
- Experience working with remote Sales leadership
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who has demonstrated success in building and managing a book of business and can comfortably navigate a large company with a start-up mentality
- Strong analytical skills with experience leveraging data and insights to communicate the benefits of marketing opportunities to brands
- Creative problem solver who is highly adaptable and innovative
- Collaborative leader who can demonstrate their ability to influence others with respect and build trust within a matrixed organization
- Live and breathe the category with a true passion for developing innovative solutions
- Highly motivated to achieve results and contribute to a team’s growth and collective mission
- Ability to be scrappy and in the weeds while maintaining a strategic perspective and leading others
- Operates with honesty and sound judgment
- Relates well to all levels of an organization and comfortable operating with senior executives inside and outside the company
- High level of agility and can embrace ambiguity and constant change
LocationRockville, MD: 1801 Rockville Pike, 5th Floor, 20852
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan with matching contributions (matching currently suspended)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for benefit eligible employees and all household members at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.