At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, and we look for candidates who are innovative, client-focused, and excited to move forward. That’s why we’ve created a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to achieve more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us and be part of the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our team in San Diego, CA. In this role, you will develop strategic sales plans, specific to individual clients, to find opportunities to grow pipeline and maximize revenue.
Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic team? Are you passionate about driving opportunities to increase our Sales pipeline? If so, please read below!
- The Account Executive will manage and grow relationships with clients in a professional manner in order to meet or exceed client needs.
- Must be able to bring a consultative approach when dealing with Clients and offer Broadridge solutions where needed.
- The primary duty of the sales consultant is to reach out to prospective customers in an effort to discuss the benefits of implementing Broadridge Advisor Solutions products and services into their business. To that end, the Account Executive is expected to make and receive a total combination of 40-50 outbound and/or inbound calls a day.
- Candidate will manage a book of business and relationships with responsibility for prospecting and growing the book existing
- Required to close new seminar selling opportunities and continue to manage the relationship with ongoing licensing fees, workbook orders and direct mail orders.
- Buying data, proofing, and scrubbing lists to ensure accurate information for all mailings
- Build schedules, timelines, and maintain quality for direct mail campaigns
- Provides appropriate details to external vendor for print production
- Maintains a database of key direct mail information, such as creative history, production files and results as provided by analytics.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities within agreed upon budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing
- Required to have hands on experience with all facets of the mail process, list pulling and knowledge of printing process.
- Provide and be knowledgeable in "standard methodologies" in campaign development to optimize efficiency and quality of deliverables.
- Recommend/strategies with clients for continued program improvement throughout the customer relationship
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years sales of relevant work experience
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Office, social tools, etc
- Strong oral and written communication, time management and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure environment
- Preferred qualifications: self-motivated, team oriented, has the ability to learn new products
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected] .