Position: Phoenix, AZ - QA Analyst - AZDHS– Job Id 89612
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Interview: Face to Face only
Candidate Location: Resource Local to Phoenix Only
Contract Length: 6 Months. + Possible extension
Visa Status: GC or US Citizen or EAD (No H1B and NO OPT Candidates)
This posting is not open to sub vendor candidates at this time.
***The resource MUST be able to clear a 7 year Package A background, obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card, and sign a non-disclosure agreement. Please note the contractor or vendor is responsible for covering the cost ($74.95) of obtaining the contractor’s fingerprint clearance card. ***
Tentative start date will be dependent upon interviews conducted, successful background check process, and the state agency issuing a PO.
Local Only Candidates - Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate, all those who
do not state current location will not be considered. - AS A REMINDER - Candidates must be local at time of submission and available for in person interviews within 1 week of the posting close date.
Candidates must also be able to start within 2 weeks of an offer being made.
Job Description: QA Analyst – AZDHS – Phoenix, AZ – Job Id 89612
Will be a hybrid model in which the candidate will need to come into work as needed for the meetings but will be remote otherwise.
The ADHS Division of Licensing is actively implementing a project to implement a new licensing system.
The purpose of this position is to provide Quality Assurance for the new system being developed for the Division of Licensing. This person will participate in creating test plans, manual and automated test cases, test data for multiple or complex projects. They will participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs and provides input to test coverage based on requirements and design specifications. They will use their knowledge and experience to find, create and triage bugs and create test data for testing and write queries to validate test results. This person will log, track and verify resolution of software and specification bugs, and ensure problems or results are properly documented and communicated. This position will performs testing for multiple or complex projects & retests as necessary, as well as review and report on complex test results. They will execute manual or automated test cases for multiple or complex projects, and define and conduct regression tests for projects. They will participate in production release activities that include participating release meetings, monitoring release progress and conducting smoke test in production applications once the release is completed.
This person is expected to integrate with a team of business analysts, developers, designers, qa, and subject matter experts to deliver results on time and communicate effectively with their project manager and team.
At Arizona Department of Health Services, the contractor is responsible for the following duties:
· Work with business analyst to understand use case style requirements and create test cases / test plans.
· Builds knowledge of organization processes and customers. Strong ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues and requests; escalates urgent/conflicting requests.
· Identifies opportunities for use of solutions to improve efficiency and reduce waste.
· Focuses on solving conflict; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
· Works within guidelines of established methods; obtains, clarifies and provides information within established parameters.
· Prioritizes and plans work activities; sets goals and objectives; uses time efficiently; communicates activities and results as appropriate.
· Supports a diverse multi-cultural workforce that reflects the community, promotes equal opportunity at all levels of ADHS, and creates an inclusive work environment that enables all individuals to perform to their fullest potential free from discrimination.
· Reviews changes within subject areas; knowledge of technology trends and functionality changes targeted to improve/enhance performance.
· Works closely with appropriate team members for problem resolution.
· Utilizes knowledge of technology offerings to advise users.
· Defines tasks, responsibilities and outcomes; documents activities and tracks progress.
Microsoft software tools including, Test Manager, Team Foundation Server, Office Products.
Right to Represent - Please email me back this RTR
“To Whom It May Concern,
I, Your Full Name Here do confirm that I have given sole permission to Proaxis Consulting to represent my credentials to the following companies/opportunities listed. Phoenix, AZ– IT – QA Analyst – AZDHSb– N/A – Job ID - 89612 Further, I promise that I will not personally, nor will I permit or authorize any other company or individual to submit me as a candidate for an assignment at above listed companies, and I confirm that during the last 45 days, I have not authorized in writing, anyone other than you to submit me as a candidate for this assignment.
You’re Full Name Here”
Additional Resource Information
1. Current Immigration status? US Citizen / EAD / Green Card
2. Expected Hourly billing rate? Corp-to-Corp (C2C) or W2
3. Available to attend personal interview.
4. Resource current Location
5. Resource contact Phone Number.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- QA Analyst: 7 years (Preferred)
- Team Foundation Server: 6 years (Preferred)
- Test Manager: 7 years (Preferred)
- One location