- Bringing their best selves to work every day in terms of caring, competitive spirit and character
- Leading by example and working with purpose and pride
- Committing to fostering an inclusive and safe environment where everyone can be their authentic selves
Join us as an Account Manager at Actalent
- Responsible for winning new accounts, expanding existing accounts, and providing exceptional service to all active and prospective customers.
- Prospect, cold call and establish a list of target accounts by using all available internal and external resources.
- Set and conduct well-prepared face-to-face and virtual meetings with decision makers; get results by asking appropriate questions that qualify business and take advantage of opportunities to create value and meet client needs.
- Maximize profitability by effectively negotiating bill rates and terms
- Follow a disciplined sales operating rhythm within the CRM (Connected) to drive business development, increase future value proposition, and ensure effective execution.
- Ensure that client needs are met by taking thorough requirements, prioritizing the requirements, and seeking feedback on our performance.
- Communicate account knowledge to team members (recruiters, field support, sales, director) office meetings.
- Work directly with recruiting and customer support to ensure that the clients’ hiring needs and the contract employees’ payroll expectations are met.
We offer a base salary of $65,000/year + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS
- Monthly car and cell phone allowances
- Performance-based incentives
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expense paid annual trips for top performers
- Company-funded investment plan
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Accrual of 20 days paid time off to start
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student loan debt management with CommonBond
- We are a diverse and inclusive team who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally.
- At Actalent, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment.
- Actalent promotes almost exclusively from within.
- As an Actalent employee, you will have the opportunity to support the communities we serve by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic and diverse organizations.
- To ensure your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
- Our robust and structured training program consists of role plays, job shadows and teach backs to create comradery and ensure you become a subject matter expert within your industry. No previous industry experience required!
- Throughout your career at Actalent, you will engage in both formal and informal mentorship programs to progress toward your personal goals.
- At Actalent we provide continued education and training throughout your career.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Customer, leadership or sales-focused experience
- Experience collaborating in a team-oriented environment
- Desire for relationship-based selling
- Actively seeking to work in a performance-based environment