Guardian Pharmacy is a fast-growing company seeking top talent. We are looking for a team member to join our fast-paced, growing team. We need someone who understands the importance of our challenges, and also has the drive to make an impact as we achieve our goals.
Leads Marketing offerings in support of Guardian’s rapid growth by enhancing current sales and marketing initiatives, as well as lead Guardian’s Go-to-market strategies to expand into new customer segments. Maximizes return on investment in Guardian’s Marketing support team including staff and vendor partners.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – possesses intrinsic drive to excel and shares Guardian’s guiding values
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation]
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”]
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
Sales Enablement & Program Management
- Develop a deep understanding of different customer segments, their unique needs and pain points, current pharmacy offerings available (competition), and Guardian’s unique position in the market.
- Work closely with Presidents & local sales and account management teams to assess what is working within our core customer base, share best practices, and execute on sales and marketing activities that drive customer and revenue growth.
- Work closely with Sales, Account Management Team to coordinate and prioritize various initiatives.
- Estimate the Total Addressable Market (TAM) of each customer segment in the US, and local service areas and establish metrics and reporting to measure growth by customer segment relative to TAM.
- Co-develop marketing and sales tactical plans for entry into new customer segments, monitoring sales progress, discerning sales challenges, and ultimately teasing out best practices that can be replicated and leveraged across Guardian’s footprint.
- Partner with Product Task Forces to design and develop assets that will help sales and AM gain and protect market share. Lead sales training and measure results from launching products/assets.
- Facilitate sales training for new offerings to grow both new customer segments, as well as the core customer base. Ensure field adoption and execution of various initiatives.
- Manage the Marketing team, consisting of Marketing Coordinator & various vendor partners.
Marketing Program Management
- Develop and lead marketing strategy for brand awareness
- Manage the Support Marketing Staff and vendor-partners
- Tell the story and write copy for collateral, advertising, and websites.
- Manage website and social platforms content and messaging to support overall strategy
- Oversee various company-wide communication
- Execute on ad hoc projects as needed
Education and/or Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA Preferred, but not required
- Requires up to 50% travel, by air and ground
- Ability to work flexible hours
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.