Alcumus is the UK’s market-leading provider of technology led compliance and risk management solutions, our purpose is to help organizations besafer, healthier, and stronger.
eCompliance is North America's extension to Alcumus:
eCompliance is the #1 software solution for improving worker participation in safety activities across blue collar industries. With a mission to eliminate 1 million workplace incidents, we are the fastest growing company keeping everyday people safe on the job each and every day. We are committed to developing an awesome product that makes an impact on the lives of others, wow-ing our customers, and creating a world-class company culture.
Upholding the Company Values
Know your stuff -Ensure you have the technical knowhow you need. Keep building and improving on it every day.
Be brave -Speak up, find a way and dare to try. Take accountability for the part you play.
Be a team player -Be inclusive, both within your immediate team and across the business. Help your stakeholders to achieve their potential.
Enjoy the journey -Work hard, keep perspective and have fun along the way. Take a positive and constructive outlook to help drive change.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the ideal SMB Account Executive will be joining a 100%+ growth SaaS company, who will bring high performance levels and complementary skills to our growing team. The role will be responsible for creating, qualifying and closing new business by demonstrating how the cloud can help save lives, dollars, and build our clients’ businesses across North America.
- Building industry knowledge on our target market through structured training program, research and exploration
- Uncover and diagnose problems, identify value creation opportunities for prospects with cold reach outs and inbound leads
- Use Salesforce.com to manage all aspects of your business
- Conduct web demonstrations, site visits and industry events
- Work closely with the marketing and BDR teams at all times
- Work closely with Customer Success team to ensure our clients are achieving their goal
- Be a learner, teacher and leader in our continued training programs
- 3+ years as an individual contributor with a proven track record of success
- Experience and success both in the new business realm as well as managing a group of clients
- An organized professional with the ability to plan, organize, schedule and follow through. We want those who plan to win through strategy and hard work, not luck.
- Strong ability to work up and down an organization
- Creative Problem Solver who can interpret and uncover complex needs in complex organization. We must simplify complex situations and find opportunities for improvement that are actionable.
- Confidence & comfortable to cold call and engage in meaningful discussions. We are just scratching the surface in our market.
- Genuine communicator who can empathize with our clients’ challenges and articulate actions to build safer and stronger businesses.
- Mastery of creating and conducting presentations and using a CRM as a tool to become a better business professional
- A true team player with an openness to growth and professional/ personal development for him/herself and others around them.
- Passionate about a product with purpose and being a key contributor to a fast growing company that is #1 in its niche
The Alcumus Advantage
At Alcumus we encourage inclusiveness, purpose and innovation. We offer flexible work hours, birthdays off, bi-weekly lunch, team socials, happy hours and career progression in a high growth environment.
Due to COVID-19 the Alcumus team are currently working from home. We have the tools, instruction and a brilliant team to set you up for work from home success!
The typical recruitment process for shortlisted candidates will be an initial conversation with the recruitment team followed by two/three stages of interviews.
These may take place via telephone, Microsoft Teams or Zoom virtual calls. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
References will be requested for those candidates selected in the final interview stage.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Alcumus is an equal opportunity workplace. All candidates will be afforded equal opportunity through the recruiting process. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and/or expression. We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If you want to join a company that strives for a mission, purpose and making an impact in the lives of others, we encourage you to apply today.