Guideline is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join the Customer Operations team.
What will you be working on?
We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who is excited to help Guideline make affordable retirement benefits accessible to American workers, and would love to grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a tight-knit, collaborative team. A high level of attention to detail is a must, as the position will directly contribute to the best-in-class client experience.
- Increase company efficiency and improve client service by helping coordinate, triage and respond to client inquiries, especially in the offboarding process
- Lead cross-functional company project(s) on behalf of Customer Operations, such as scaling existing operational processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal clients in using Guideline's core platform and processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Engineering, Compliance, and Onboarding on customer questions and active operational projects
- Presents ideas and recommendations, continuously look for ways to improve processes
- Assist the team in keeping tools and systems updated
- Other duties as assigned
We are a high-energy group and work closely with Customer Success, Retirement Consulting, Compliance and Product.
- Process oriented: Well-organized and accurate documentation skills, along with sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize among multiple tasks
- Strong sense of customer service with excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Interest with data and analytics with aptitude for learning data manipulation
- Strong collaboration skills: comfort level talking to different teams and levels
- Passionate about technology
- Bachelor's degree required; 401(k), retirement, or finance industry experience is a nice-to-have, but not required
More about Guideline
At Guideline, we're helping people save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider that doesn't charge participants any fees based on the value of their assets or retirement account balance. And for employers, Guideline charges a low, flat rate fee per participant, in contrast to the asset-based fee model predominant in the industry.
With over 21,000 clients and billions of dollars in assets under management, in just a few years of operations, we're well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We have raised $340M to date with top-tier investors.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.