Talent – Assist in developing and motivating associates to maximize sales potential
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service, coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate performance.
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product, policy, and procedures.
Execution – Execute action plans that optimize results
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great customer experience.
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment, omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team members.
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the right place at the right time.
Experience – Promote and support an environment focused on delivering great in-store customer experiences.
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive outcome.
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies, promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirements
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and supervisors
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or processes at once
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.