Rochester Hills, Michigan
Sell the products to c automotive
Sell OEM and tier 1
Entry plan... How to target specific customers, call logs, what is their next plan
- Laser processing
Company is solving the toughest problems in the future of automotive manufacturing. If you are a creative problem solver this role is for you. Building the best laser processing solutions takes great business development, photonics experts, engineers, coupled with lots creativity and grit.
Our Mission: we provide laser based automated manufacturing equipment and solutions to challenge the status quo.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Account Manager to join a progressive environment, focused on becoming the sales leader in North America, and will be supported by a global organization. Travel will definitely be required, including trips to our headquarters in Germany. Your desk will be in the Rochester Hills, MI office, but we expect you to be in front of our customers and partners a majority of the time.
Working within a dynamic and growing team, high levels of creative thinking and collaboration are required.
This role reports directly to the Director of Sales, North America.
INSIDE THE ROLE:
· Be the trusted adviser to our customers and partners. Introduce and sell company solutions to both existing and new account prospects to achieve established goals and grow market share through solution selling.
- Use and accurately maintain the company’s CRM system for all customer and sales process data to ensure teamwork, collaboration, and global transparency towards providing an amazing customer experience.
- Key Account Management: develop direct customer relationships using deep understanding of their business needs, production applications and technical language utilized in their environment.
- Identify our unique selling points (USPs) through consultative sales techniques and solutions as a differentiator to improve customer production efficiency and solve our customers’ most difficult challenges.
· Business Development: identify markets for growth, develop entry strategies into new segments.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience and accurately manage customer communications and the company customer relationship with new and named accounts.
· Provide the monthly forecast for your area of responsibility.
- Develop strategic account plans for target locations and opportunities
- Keep abreast of market and competitive activity; recommend actions in areas where competitor activities are having a negative impact on sales goals.
- Participate in trade shows, prepare and give marketing/sales presentations to technical societies, etc
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
· Strong technical expertise in manufacturing systems and methods.
· 10+ years of relevant work experience.
· Minimum of five years in an automation sales position.
· Understanding of business processes and revenue generation.
· Soft skills: conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving and be a self-starter
· Expertise in dealing with people effectively, particularly in multi-cultural situations.
· Possess a valid U.S. passport and be able to travel internationally.
- US Citizenship or Qualified U.S. Worker
if interested please email or call
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Michigan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- automation: 5 years (Required)
- Laser processing: 6 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations