At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Relationship Managers at First Republic are credit-trained lenders who work with both private and commercial clients to meet their needs for residential mortgages, construction loans or other credit facilities. As a Relationship Manager at First Republic you will work directly with clients to identify their banking needs and financial goals in order to deliver tailored private banking solutions to clients alongside their wealth management, business banking, and deposit-focused partners.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the venture and technology. They should have a general understanding of the unique financial challenges that confront founders, executives and employees in this space.
What you'll be doing as a Client Development Manager:
- Manage existing client relationships and further the development of those client relationships through relevant introductions and networking
- Work with banking team to help manage the onboarding of high-touch clients and ensure their onboarding process is seamless
- Expand book of business while maintaining a high level of service and client satisfaction
- Optimize client journey and understand client's needs, nourish and further engage existing client base
- Draft proposals, RFPs, and help with onboarding of new partnership opportunities (small business corporate)
- Provide clients with access to top-tier vendors to help support and develop their business
- Excellent business development and cross-service skills
- Basic credit knowledge and underwriting skills
- Experience with loan structures and sources of collateral
- Required: Bachelor's Degree, a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Strategic thinker who works well under pressure
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.