Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Sales & Service Excellence practice, you will design and implement sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
- Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
- Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the creative digital consultancy real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
The Sales Force Effectiveness team is currently seeking SPM Consultants with the following experience:
- Bachelors Degrees (BS or BA)
- A broad-based and business-oriented understanding of sales issues
- 2 + years experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant, or Compensation Analyst for a mid-to-large sized organization; or, direct consulting experience
- Experience with systems implementation
- Proficiency in MS Access and SQL
- Willingness to travel at least 75% of the time (While 75% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Experience with tier one compensation software product, Callidus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)