The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We're looking for a hardworking, driven leader with superb energy, passion and initiative to lead a highly talented Enterprise sales team. The Enterprise Account Executive Team concentrates exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within assigned territories, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
As the Regional Director with a focus on recruitment, enablement and execution for the PacNW Enterprise Sales team, you will drive revenue and assure the continued successful trajectory of the territory. With a people-first culture, which is echoed throughout the whole company, managing and leading our team is top of mind. Our sales leadership is committed to building the best salesforce in technology, with a legendary reputation of excellence and integrity. This means, inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team. We provide the opportunity for all RDs to sit with their peers and collectively learn from each other about how to better develop our people, recruit, retain, and use our data to get the best results for and from our people. All of us are committed to working hard in order to build something unparalleled in the industry
- Have an in-depth and detailed understanding of MongoDB products to confidently provide mentorship for your Enterprise Sales team
- Enable, develop and empower your team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify, and build sales pipeline
- Coach the team to close business and to navigate complex negotiations and organizations
- Evangelize our validated sales methodology MEDDIC and drive adoption and expertise within your team
- Actively recruit Account Executives for your team, according to MongoDB's hiring criteria
- Onboard and ramp new Account Executives and accelerate their productive capacity
- Foster strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Run weekly forecast meetings
- Scale, strategically plan, and develop sales territories
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- BA/BS required
- Experience recruiting and managing a highly successful and talented direct software sales team while driving them towards success
- 5+ years experience of quota-carrying experience in a competitive market with a focus on new business
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- Experience implementing MEDDIC or a comparable sales playbook
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets
- Driven and competitive: Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent: Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility. High EQ and self-aware
- Must live in territory (PacNW)
- Passionate about growing your career in the largest market in software (database) and developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of MongoDB products
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we're committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees' wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it's like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.