Be Fearless, Be Ambitious, Be Bold
Fivestars is redefining the way businesses and communities interact by turning every transaction into a relationship. As the leader in the SMB loyalty space, Fivestars is helping local businesses come back stronger than ever, by turning their payments into a marketing machine. Fivestars is redefining the way businesses and communities interact by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 60 million people use Fivestars.
Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic NewBusiness Development Representative[ B2B ] to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-driven individual with a hunter mindset to be a part of our rapidly growing company!
A day in the life:
Serious ambition welcome! This is a true high-impact role where you build and drive your pipeline through prospecting and canvassing.
Here are the details:
- Prospecting, canvassing and leveraging your territory and network
- Develop a strategy focused both on growth and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Conduct research to identify new customers
- 1+ years hunting for leads or quota-carrying experience
- Knocking on 20-30 businesses daily
- Owning the full sales cycle process including utilization of a CRM to track performance and ensure communication and success.
- Update Salesforce, CRM on a daily basis
- Two set appointments & 1 meeting held a day
You own this role if:
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced San Francisco based startup
- Working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market knowledge, ability to build rapport
- Communication and negotiation skills, time management and planning skills
- 1+ years in a quota environment with proven success preferred
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
- Reliable transportation as well as a valid driver's license and good driving record
What's in it for you?
- $40,000 Guaranteed Base + Uncapped Commission; 70K OTE; 1st year
- 4 weeks of annual PTO plus 10 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, along with too many to list!
- Equity in the company. (YOU ARE AN OWNER!)
- Career Development
"Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,or genetics, or other applicable protected categories. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training."