Kia Richmond has an immediate opening for a Sales Manager who understands what customers expect and how to manage those expectations. Our growth has been phenomenal and our expansion plans require us to hire the best!
The right candidate will ensure the profitability of the Sales Department by driving sales, controlling expenses and maintaining total customer satisfaction.
As with all positions within the dealership, a Sales Manager is expected to model and train staff on the dealership’s policies and procedures, adhering to high ethical standards. The ideal candidate will maintain an enthusiastic attitude in an effort to maintain positive employee attitudes and morale in the sales department.
The sales Manager should have significant experience in the automotive industry. The individual must have strong leadership and organizational skills and the ability to manage people and the expected activities. Strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with customers, employees and vendors is essential.
In addition to a vehicle sales background and management experience, the ideal candidate must:
- Maintain a superior customer satisfaction rating
- Have an enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Have the capacity to develop, manage, inspire and lead a strong sales team
- Create and implement new marketing strategies for continued growth
- Assisting individual salespeople in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives and provides them with the support to meet these goals.
- Ensuring proper follow-up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control systems.
- Assist in Inventory Management
- Conducting weekly sales and sales training meetings.
- Helping Sales Consultants close deals.
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefit Package
- Employee Pension Plan
- Positive Working Environment!
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care