Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
Be the Modern Work consumption subject matter expert with the ability to design customer solutions, lead presentations, demonstrations, and workshops with both BDMs and ITDMs.
- Drive Microsoft 365 value, retention, growth, and position for upsell
- Act as the single point of accountability for Monthly Active Usage (MAU) for Teams Platform, Meetings and Devices workloads within the customer while proactively identifying new workloads and expansion opportunities. Lead RoB for these metrics.
- Drive Teams as the platform for business processes by leveraging Level 300 depth across Teams as a Platform solutions and combining with business acumen to solve customer needs.
- Complement Platform depth with Level 200 depth across Microsoft 365 solutions
- Understand and capture desired customer outcomes. Use those outcomes to propose solutions based on Microsoft technologies that would solve customer needs.
- Build a high quality "success plan" inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with IT Decision Makers (ITDMs), C-Suite & Business Decision Makers (BDMs)
- Build or leverage conceptual pilots and demos for desired outcomes using Modern Work capabilities including Teams Meetings, Teams as a Platform, Microsoft Viva, FrontLine scenarios, Meetings Rooms, and more.
- Be the conduit between the Business and IT and develop trusted relationships with both.
- Drive IT alignment with proposed business solutions, and design implementation of solution with complementary roles
- Represent the technical "Voice of the Customer" within Microsoft to inform and influence engineering on product capabilities across Platform & Meetings
- Manage consumption governance across customer, Microsoft, and partners.
- Lead change management plan and outcomes to create viral adoption
- Share best practices locally and with Corp HQ , and secure reference customers.
- Have a learn-it-all mentality, and drive influence with your knowledge on the customer, industry, product, and technology.
- Operate as One Microsoft by complimentary roles to drive business outcomes and incremental value creation.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, or related field AND 4+ years related work experience (e.g., consulting, pre-sales/post-sales, business analysis, technical sales, customer change management)
- OR Master's Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, or related field AND 3+ years related work experience (e.g., consulting, pre-sales/post-sales, business analysis, technical sales, customer change management)
- OR equivalent experience.
Experience in Customer Success for productivity, employee experience solutions, and business process transformation platforms
- Strong technical aptitude, and desire to work with both business and IT.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability within the M365 Platform, and solution and demo proposed solutions to customer.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Strong technical understanding (L300+) of Microsoft Teams as a Platform (including Power Platform)
- Complemented with level 200 technical depth across Microsoft 365 services (especially Microsoft Teams, Teams Meetings & Devices and Security + Identity)
- Willingness and desire to engage with both Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers.
- Experience working with C-level executives in the enterprise
- Ability to interpret, articulate, and present complex customer concepts to varying audiences such as BDM & ITDM.
- Learn it all mentality with desire to better understand both business and technology solutions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.