NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE: Inside Sales Representative – NAMER Account Management (Retail)
LOCATION : Atlanta GA - Midtown
Think you know NCR? Think again!
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
For over 136 years, we’ve been focused on turning the moment of transaction into a meaningful experience. Our unique perspective brings enterprise tech to all the moving parts of business across industries. We’ve earned the trust of businesses large and small. From the best-known brands around the world to your local favorite around the corner.
We help financial institutions, retailers and restaurants around the world run better—so they have more time to create customer experiences that drive lasting success.
The world is going digital—and it’s happening fast. Even for physical brands in retail, banking and hospitality, digital-led experiences are capturing more customer interest, engagement and loyalty.
That means the key to running businesses smoothly and profitably for years to come is the right integration of digital and physical tech.
Our future-facing technology connects every system and customer touchpoint—from back office to point of sale (POS), from kitchen production to mobile checkout, from financial institution branch transformation to digital and mobile banking, and everything in between.
Our portfolio includes digital first offerings for banking, restaurants and retailers, as well as payments, multi-vendor connected device services, ATMs, POS terminals and self-service technologies.
With six million points of service worldwide, we’re positioned like no other to help businesses navigate digital transformations, while growing revenue and increasing productivity.
The Inside Sales Support position at NCR is aligned directly to the field sales organization to drive and support account management for our Global and National client segments. As stewards of the client sales operations, the Inside Sales Support III maintains close relationships with the field organization and clients in both pre and post sales activities including; CPQ, Client Engagement preparation, Subscription and Contract Renewals, and Cross-sell/Upsell initiatives. The Inside Sales Specialist III is a member of the account team and straddles both mission critical sales operations and direct selling responsibilities.
- Advanced knowledge of the IT and/or retail technology industry, experience with computer-based programs, and the ability to learn and present hardware, software, and services portfolios to customers.
- Pre-Sales Account Management
- Customer Master Data Management
- CRM Ownership
- Quotation Ownership
- Order Execution
- Client Engagement
- Customer Experience Center visit preparation
- Customer QBR preparation
- Subscription & Maintenance Contract Renewals
- Full cycle sales execution
- Cross-Sell / Upsell Initiatives
- Identify and provide guidance to Inside Sales Specialist I on potential opportunities
- In-cycle upsell identification and execution
- Build strong internal collaboration – continually building strong relationships with internal partners (Sales, Product, Customer Support, Implementations, PS, Interfaces).
- University degree in relevant field
- University degree in relevant field
- +1 year of management experience or +3 years of Inside Sales experience
- Strong relationship and organizational skills are required
- Must be goal-oriented, determined, well-articulated and have strong CRM skills
- Experience in a quota carrying sales environment is required
- ValueSelling or similar methodology certification is preferred
- Must be strong in training, coaching, and personal development.
- Experience in channel selling environment and software is strongly preferred
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include :
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.