Lief Labs is a premier formulation and product development innovator and manufacturer of dietary supplements. Our in-house Product Development and R&D team creates the best tasting and most cutting-edge formulations of supplements. Lief also houses a state of the art, full-service Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) manufacturing facility, which offers custom solutions for a multitude of supplement categories. Lief collaborates with entrepreneurial firms to help them build premier brands. Our turnkey solutions allow us to engage in seamless partnerships that help brands with scalability and sustainable growth. The company is based in Valencia, CA.
The Key Account Manager position helps oversee day-to-day activities and growth of Key Accounts in supporting company’s goals related to customer satisfaction and ambitious sales growth. Must be passionate and people-oriented. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that is comfortable working across a variety of departments, including but not limited to Production, Operations, and Quality.
- Maintain client relationships of $20M+ with 100% customer satisfaction rate through responsive communication and accuracy of response
- Develop and manage relationships with key clients
- Process new sales orders and send confirmation letters
- Generate documents to support sales orders
- Monitor open batches/orders and relay issues to clients and/or sales team
- Provide dedicated customer support for the Sales and Operations teams
- Troubleshoot any customer service-related issues that arise in a timely manner and provide relevant solutions
- Assist in updates regarding products, materials, and packaging components
- Communicate Label requirements and expectations to clients
- Equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or 5+ years related retail/ customer service / accounts management experience
- Experience working with C-Suite executives.
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Verbal + Written Communication
- Relationship Management
- Ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to work as a team member
- Flexibility/ adaptability/ multi-tasking
- Independent Judgement/ discretion
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to bend, crawl, sit, talk, move about, hear and speak. May be required to work in restricted spaces and/or under difficult lighting and access conditions.
Must be able to work independently, in a team environment, and drive projects to solution.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employee is required to use properly use such safety equipment as is appropriate to the work to prevent injury to self or others.
The following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate. Field conditions vary.
Exposed to various raw materials, including allergens (i.e., milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nut, peanuts, wheat, soy).
Lief is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact Lief Human Resources department.
Lief will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.