Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The Manager, Customer Success Support manages a team responsible for knowledge support of the Customer Success professionals.
The Main Responsibilities
- Leads and develops teams focused on improving knowledge and efficiency within the Customer Success Organization
- Accountable for internal assistance to Customer Success thru the lifecycle of their accounts by guiding CS thru process and product knowledge.
- Partner closely with Knowledge Support Squad as an SME organization for CSS teams.
- Leverage processes to help the Customer Success team understand the customer environment and how to navigate processes and systems.
- Perform individual performance evaluations on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly basis for all team members through 1:1 interaction to facilitate professional growth and development of employees.
- First point of Escalation and conflict resolution for orders and personnel concerns.
- Ensures accurate books and records, time coding by all employees within their base.
- Analyze daily, weekly, monthly data to identify areas of improvement and facilitate change.
- Facilitates and manages through work volume changes throughout the month and ensures the team is appropriately staffed to handle incoming/increased workloads.
- Responsible for even distribution of all incoming work to team members and making appropriate/timely course corrections when necessary.
- Clearly articulate the CSS vision and strategy across your team and the Customer Success ecosystem.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5 years experience managing teams
- Telecommunications product and service knowledge
- Management or Leadership degree from an accredited University
- Significant experience working in a matrix environment where cross-functional teams are commonplace and success involves collaboration and coordination across many departments.
- Experience in managing projects with end-to-end processes and business impact.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of applications: Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 255513
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.