Account Executive - SMB Sales
Location: Plano, TX
Volunteer Mobilization (VOMO) is an exciting start-up with a vision to mobilize volunteers across the country to create a movement for good. Our web-based platform and mobile apps make it possible for organizations to unleash their people to make a difference. We make it simple to recruit, engage, and reward volunteers, all while creating a fun experience for volunteers across the nation to sign-up for the opportunities that interest them.
VOMO is looking for an Account Executive to drive SMB sales. Candidates should possess the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. This position involves developing new customers to provide them a complete suite of VOMO services that meet their volunteer mobilization and engagement needs.
Applicants must be passionate about sharing the vision and mission of VOMO. If you have a love for sales and doing it for a good cause, please respond to this posting.
Responsibilities of the Account Executive - SMB Sales:
- Meet or exceed sales goals and product objectives.
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies and processes that will separate VOMO from competitors.
- Be an innovator that will help VOMO discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives.
- Close MQL’s from marketing (Zoom info. Intent and Inbound leads)
- Meet or exceed SMB KPI’s (Dials, Talk-time, Demos, Meetings)
- Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve internal and external communications. (Team player)
- Utilize Hubspot CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates according to sales process and pipeline stages.
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
Requirements of the role:
- 1-3 years of Account Executive experience at a technology company.
- Eager to meet or exceed quota and be compensated for achievement.
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, collaboration & team work.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a segmented pipeline and forecast in HubSpot (or equivalent CRM).
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, coachable, responsible, & self-motivated.
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience.
- Work from VOMO’s Plano Headquarters.
What we offer VOMO employees:
- Competitive compensation, health and retirement benefits, and flexible PTO.
- Growth and advancement opportunities.
- An exciting work environment with a culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for delivering an awesome customer experience.
- Boundless executive support that values teamwork and training.
VOMO is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hrs/week in office in Plano, TX.
Compensation Type: Salary + Commission
Probationary employment for 90 day review period
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Plano, TX 75074 (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Team Lead
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place