BuildZoom is a rapidly growing tech company, dramatically improving the construction process and results. Over the past year, we managed over $200M in construction projects and are on pace to double this year.
The ideal candidate is an inside representative who excels at consultative sales, embraces coaching, and is highly professional and organized. In this position, you’ll play a critical role in the successful delivery of our service, by fielding and qualifying inbound requests from prospects, providing them with insight into the market and our service, and working with them through their hiring processes.
Compensation and benefits:
- A steady volume of qualified, inbound high-value prospects
- Competitive base with uncapped commission structure
- On average, reps earn between $60k - $70k in year 1; $80k - $90k in year 2
- Top performers earn $75k - $85k in year 1; over $100K in year 2
- Bonuses for extraordinary achievements
- Opportunities to earn equity/ownership in a fast-growing company
- Rapidly internalize our sales motion, playbook, and script so they become second nature.
- Field inbound leads and create an incredible first impression with prospects, earning their trust so you can help them launch a successful construction project.
- Become an expert in using our proprietary marketplace CRM to manage your book of business while connecting your clients with highly qualified construction professionals.
- Set clear expectations and effectively manage relationships on both sides of the transaction to move deals through the pipeline.
- Develop a strong understanding of construction fundamentals, and become an expert in your territory when it comes to building codes, construction pricing, and more.
- Upsell your qualified clients into a premium service that protects their investment, and puts them in a position of strength during the bidding and negotiation process.
- Bachelor’s degree or a track record for incredible sales performance that we can validate
- 1+ year of inside sales experience and a track record for consistently surpassing revenue targets preferred
- Eager to learn, capable of learning new sales systems, and receptive to coaching
- Clear and precise on the phone; organized and disciplined off the phone
- Someone who is competitively driven by both individual and team-oriented goals
- Experience and passion for the built world - many of our most successful reps have experience and passion for construction, real estate, engineering, and/or architecture
- Relentless in working the phone to get deals done
- Willingness to contact clients at hours that fit within their schedule. This includes evenings and sometimes weekends
BuildZoom is an SF-based technology company that is streamlining pre-construction for both residential and commercial owners. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Y Combinator, 8VC, and Founders Fund, we're bringing increased transparency, accountability, and predictability to the industry. We accomplish this in a scalable fashion through a best-in-class tech platform that sits on a massive amount of industry data.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19