Sales Development Representative (USA West)
Arizona, USA Colorado, USA Los Angeles, CA, USA Salt Lake City, UT, USA San Francisco, CA, USA Seattle, WA, USA Req #192
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for nurturing business opportunities for our award winning cybersecurity service. The SDR will interact with business contacts in a specified geography and vertical by email and phone using our “Predictable Revenue” process, rather than “cold calling”. In addition, the SDR will attend various trade shows on occasion throughout North America. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role - you will be joining a record-breaking team of motivated individuals, with a defined career path within the company available to you as you progress.
You will be responsible for:
- Following up on leads found by marketing who’ve demonstrated interest in our service
- Identifying decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Engaging in ongoing training on cybersecurity, the hottest growing market in information technology
- Engaging in ongoing training on business to business sales approaches/techniques
- Collaborating with Account Executives to execute on strategic sales approaches
- Creating and delivering qualified opportunities to Account Executives according to defined process
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Making outbound follow-up calls to existing customers to cross-sell and up-sell
- Handling inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales qualified leads
- Overcoming objections of prospective customers
- Entering new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Attending regular sales training sessions
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A University or college degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- At least one (1) year of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity
- A background in dealing with the public in some capacity is ideal (retail, sales, etc.)
- A strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills appropriate for dealing with business professionals at various levels
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written communication skills
- High energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- The ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Experience with customer relationship management software is ideal
Required to travel, once per quarter
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments, flexible working hours, half day off birthdays, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
- Job Family
- Pay Type
Job Type: Full-time