Full-Time Retail Store Manager
T-Mobile Premium Retailer – TCC Wireless
The Retail Store Manager (RSM) enjoys a fast-paced and high energy environment. As an RSM you are the connection between the customer and the T-Mobile brand. You are fun, energetic and fierce about the wireless industry and knowing your gear inside and out – from the latest phones to the most competitive pricing plans. As a member of the TCC Wireless family, you have a passion for creating long lasting relationships and meaningful connections with not only your customers, but your business colleagues as well.
- Provides world-class customer service including greeting customers in the stores, answering phones and assessing their needs.
- Responsible for full operations of store including all staffing needs, performance management of employees, opening/closing, service levels and inventory.
- Drives monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer accounts, maximizing existing customers’ accounts, identifying revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
- Leads by example by exceeding organizational sales goals and performance metrics
- Responsible for hiring, developing, motivating and managing a high-performing team.
- Manages store inventory, new product shipments, customer returns, Trade-In devices, demo device management, store supplies, etc.
- Ensures store compliance with audits and paperwork security management
- Manages cash, credit card and other payment media handling /Register Management.
- Maintains store appearance, back room, restrooms, and individual work area according to retail store standards.
- Offers consultative sales and service on the sales floor.
- Sets performance expectations by translating broader business initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete individual goals, aligning appropriately with other groups for efficiency and coordinated action.
- Shares responsibility and accountability of both routine and important tasks and decisions.
- Ensure accountability by monitoring team progress and results; providing ongoing coaching and being able to make tough decisions when appropriate.
- Keeps abreast of the rapidly evolving Wireless technology.
- Patiently explores customer needs regarding their experience with thoughtful questions and support with service activations, changes and bill payments, equipment replacement, selling accessories and processing price plan changes and upgrades.
- Builds relationships with TCC Wireless employees and customers across all channels of the business.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Represents the company at community events fostering a positive brand image
- High School Diploma or GED, College degree is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in T-Mobile or other wireless retail environment retail.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Operational and financial performance management skills, especially site P&L management.
- Basic computer know-how and familiarity with common business applications (web browsers, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays in a retail environment.
- This is a full-time role working minimum 45 hours per week
- Professional, energetic, honest, patient and empathetic.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze results, plans for the future, make good decisions, strong organizational skills, advocate of change, strategic thinker, relationships builder and be able to coach and develop others.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunities
TCC Wireless, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.