Southern Botanical is currently looking for a Full-Time Manager Business Developer in the Dallas area
Competitive Pay & Great Hours
Our Business Development Manager will encourage and develop new business for the company by building relationships with potential clients. Must be familiar with all aspects of the Landscape Construction industry including sales, production, customer service and estimating.
Position description: Responsible for developing and fostering business and client relationships for the purpose of business development. Finds, identifies, qualifies and closes sales opportunities. Represents the company and its products to the clients and generates orders and subsequent revenue for company.
Position Required Qualifications:
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Must be able to negotiate and provide excellent customer service
· Out-going personality
· Easy to work with in a team environment but not afraid to be on their own
· Organized, with a focus on details
· Minimum of three years of client relationships and or sales experience.
· Associate degree.
· Possess excellent computer skills.
· Identifies and develops new relationships with GCs, Developer, architects and other potential clients through networking and through all viable channels.
· Responds promptly to inquiries and seeks out and calls upon potential clients to identify their needs for products and services and works closely with client and company personnel to fill those needs
· Presents proposal documents and closes sales generating revenue above a minimum predetermined profit margin
· Ensures a smooth transition between sales and production during project handoffs
· Researches and develops new concepts and new ways of promoting existing services
· Establishes and maintains favorable work relationships with clients and prospects, and develops a positive image of, and client confidence in, the company as a favored supplier as part of overall sales strategy
· Makes presentations to target clients with customized presentations and proposals based on prospective clients’ needs
· Forecasts sales volume and profitability for assigned scope of responsibility as requested; compiles statistics and completes reports and other documentation as required
· Manages and controls sales expenses within planned budgets
· Serves as interface between company and client to ensure customer satisfaction objectives are met with resultant performance integrity, and with a view to future same customer sales
· 401K with company match up to 6%
· Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
· Paid-Time Off
· Holiday Pay
· Recognition programs and performance bonuses
· Continuing education and industry involvement opportunities
For more than two decades Southern Botanical "SoBo" has built a reputation for creativity, quality and integrity throughout North Texas and beyond. Behind every signature landscape, you'll find our total dedication to client satisfaction and the people who achieve it. We've experienced explosive growth as a result and enjoy sharing that success with our team members. We pride ourselves in having a national reputation for quality and extraordinary customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,000.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Business development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location