Job Req # 52102
Cities? The concrete jungle? Meh…Mother Nature, the outdoors, that’s what fuels your passion. Just as you strive for adventure in your personal life, you do the same in your career. To you, adventure is about sharing an experience and making a connection with others.
If you have a passion for the outdoors, adventures, and connecting with people, 509 has the perfect career for you! At 509, we inspire and fuel our customer’s passion for their next outdoor adventure. We inspire by challenging norms, thinking differently, and designing highly technical and visually amazing products. We are a team of outdoor adventurers and make the industries best snow, off-road and motorcycle gear.
509 Is looking to expand our Customer Service team by adding a customer obsessed and driven CSR. This person will mainly focus on the backend support of the CS team, but this usually allows for extra time to shine in a customer facing environment as well.
With a customer centered focus, the CSR will be responsible for backend order processing and releasing, following up on and fixing order issues and discrepancies, and providing a top-notch customer experience through all avenues of contact and for all questions.
- Release customer orders to be processed by the warehouse
- Monitor and release any pending backorders for direct consumers
- Enter and release dealer dropships in a timely manner to meet required cut off times
- Process returns and exchanges for both dealers and end consumers
- Manage order issues, discrepancies, changes, and additions
- Provide secondary customer support behind the customer support lead
- Follow customer support guidelines as established by customer support lead
- Display the highest level of verbal and written communication to all customers
- Promote customer service ‘Best Practices’ at all times
- Fulfill customer service requests via phone, email, mail, chat, in person or social media
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships and excellent customer service with dealers and sales
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Maintaining a sound understanding and adherence to the 509 quality policies
- Must become proficient in the use of Netsuite ERP system, and FreshDesk ticketing software.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties as necessary
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Knowledge of Powersports and 509 a plus.
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience preferred.
- Strong negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Ability to evaluate and analyze data independently
- Proven initiative and creative approaches to problem solving
- MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level
- Strong customer orientation
- Computer proficiency
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, including active listening skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Working Conditions/Physical Effort
- Responsibilities may require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Inside work with no exposure to weather conditions.