The Director of Sales U.S. will be responsible and accountable for supporting the U.S. sales teams of Charlotte Products by developing and implementing the proper sales business plan that will achieve the overall company’s goals in growth, new business and the acceleration of Charlotte Products' sales. The preferred location for this role is Northeastern , USA.
The Director will support the Vice President of Sales - North America with Charlotte's strategic sales plan based on the specific on-going needs of the business, including:
- Establishing and maintaining close personal contact with
- customers and prospects.
- Participating in new business development to identify new
- Maintaining and continuously improving the company’s
- competitive position through sales and marketing activities
- throughout the organization.
- Identifying, recruiting, interviewing and hiring potential sales
- candidates and providing training in both sales processes and
- product training.
- Overseeing the U.S. Sales Team and encouraging a culture of
- growth and support.
- Overall, the Director of Sales – U.S. has a passion and desire to
- continuously excel, learn, and apply their skillset to drive forward
- a strong industry presence to maximize sales.