Location: Austin, Texas
Starting Annual Salary: $50,000 + commissions
Supervisor: Department Supervisor
Remote Work: Yes
This position will be responsible for developing and nurturing a sales pipeline to generate new business, cross-selling and upselling, achieving defined sales targets, and ensuring partner and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively work and manage a sales pipeline with multiple prospects to acquire net new business
- Cross-sell and upsell to develop new business when appropriate
- Meet metrics including incorporation of defined discovery questions, features and benefits, closing techniques, call performance objectives, and new logo targets/revenue targets
- Regularly update Salesforce.com or applicable CRM with relevant notes to accurately forecast and close business within average sales cycle
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly target(s) established by supervisor
- Retain training and direction from management
- Professionally manage client expectations and workload
- Adhere to company policies and values
- Work effectively in a collaborative work environment and professionally represent EBQ to clients
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in sales development, account management, or full sales
- Background in technology sales is preferred
- Adaptability and strong multi-tasking skills
- Working proficiency in Outlook and Salesforce.com (or similar CRM)
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative work environment
- Ability to implement ideas and direction around sales process and messaging
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
EBQ is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 512-637-9696 for assistance.