What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
Enterprise Architects provide a holistic view of transformation by bridging the gap between business strategy and technology enablers to drive value-based solutions and architecture strategy. Working with customers they develop unique architectural designs to enable their business capabilities. Ultimately, they influence material customer decisions by discovering the innovation potential and articulating how to achieve their future state vision.
ROLE EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Passion for creating strategic customer solutions
- Leadership experience driving customer engagements to define the target state and roadmap to achieve the desired outcome
- Enable SAP account teams by discovering the customers unique requirements and defining an architecture that maximizes the SAP solution portfolio and drives the account planning
- Enterprise Mindset to help customers craft a robust future-state innovation story
- Proficiency in developing complete enterprise architectures including business, application/solution, data and technical perspectives
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Master equivalent, MS/MBA preferred
- Broad knowledge of SAP solutions across the portfolio
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts
-Executive Presence - Strong business communication skills, comfortable presenting to C-level executives, ability to clearly articulate product strategy in succinct fashion.
-Leadership - Trusted advisor to both customer and SAP leadership, with ability to solve critical challenges.
-Solution Expertise - In-depth understanding of SAP product strategy, solution portfolio and broad architecture plans. Broad knowledge of end to end business processes and solution capabilities with competitive differentiation (H2R, D2O, O2C, M2R, I2I). Ability to incorporate SAP -Innovation based solutions including RPA, ML, predicative analytics, big data and IoT.
-Technical Prowess - Deep technology expertise including both the SAP technology stack and the incorporation within a major Hyper-scaler reference architecture. Understanding of integration techniques and strategies for SAP & 3rd party products. Experience designing multi-cloud integration strategies.
-Industry Knowledge - Competence in at least one Industry.
-Sales Experience - Ability to understand a customer’s true need and determine the next step in the sales process, while working with the sales teams.
- Learning Mindset – Passion for learning new SAP products, forward thinking innovations, creative business models, latest industry trends, customer success stories and new sales techniques.
- EA Community Involvement – Passion for sharing with your peers and customers through knowledge sharing (industry specific events, user groups, SAP insider, TechED, SAPPHIRE).
- Customer facing experience with a consultative mindset
- Ability to incorporate ‘design thinking’ approaches where appropriate
- L1 knowledge across a broad set of SAP solutions
- Self-starter and motivated problem solver through complex challenges
- Ability to conduct executive visioning sessions that create a common view of the "art of the possible"
- Proven innovation in incorporating new thinking, skills, and approaches to engaging & delivering customer events
- Aptitude leveraging virtual tools for customer and SAP interactions
- Minimum 8-10 years in relevant strategic consulting, presales or customer SAP center of excellence (Enterprise Architect) roles
- Minimum 3 years supporting and leading complex customer engagements
- Experience in working and presenting to ‘C’ level executives in both IT and Business
Toronto -Montreal - Ottawa- Calgary- Vancouver
Up to 40% depending on the time of the year and COVID travel guidelines, as this role requires some on-site presence with customers and SAP account team members.
SAP is not offering international relocation benefits for this role at this time.
- SAP is not offering visa sponsorship for this role at this time.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:306161 | Work Area: Presales | Expected Travel: 0 - 40% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |