At Strapi, our mission is to empower millions of people to share content everywhere.
Traditional Content Management Systems have been around for years. But, today, content needs to be displayed on a ton of platforms (mobile applications, IoT, etc.). Even the way to create a website has drastically changed: developers use modern front-end frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc.). For all of these reasons, a new kind of CMS appeared on the market to make content available on any platform (through an API): the Headless CMS.
That's why we created Strapi, the leading open-source Headless Content Management System. With more than 35k+ stars on GitHub, 3M+ downloads, and a worldwide community, Strapi is used by tens of thousands of companies such as ASOS, Walmart, Nasa, etc.
Why is your role important at Strapi?
After the release of Strapi Enterprise Edition in June 2020, Strapi has quickly grown its customer base. This customer base includes important accounts: Rakuten, Tesco, IBM, eBay, Mitsubishi, etc. Our revenue is booming with a solid double-digit growth month over month.
To accelerate our growth, we're looking for an experienced Full Cycle (Inbound only) Account Executive based in America.
This role is remote, in America (in order to ensure great communication with our prospects and customers).
What will my job look like on a daily basis?
- You ensure our users are successful by explaining to them the benefits of our product.
- You qualify leads (there is no SDR in the team) and build a strong relationship with the most promising ones.
- You manage mid-market and complex enterprise sales cycles with multiple engagement points: IT, Product Management, Marketing teams, and other lines of business.
- You navigate through the procurement process to close deals.
- You facilitate the transition to the Customer Success Managers when a deal is closed.
- You store and update information in the tools we use (HubSpot, Chargebee, etc.).
- You document our processes in our Sales handbook.
- You share feedback you receive with the Product team.
- You refine our go-to-market strategy for the relevant markets and organizations in your territory.
- You trigger a strategic account to an Account Manager.
- You are an expert in Strapi, and in Headless CMSs in general.
- A strong desire for making our users successful.
- 3+ years of experience in software sales.
- Familiar with the JAMstack ecosystem.
- Preferred experience with Content Management Systems.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills.
Why joining the tribe:
- Human and passionate team.
- Open source mindset.
- Scale stage: still everything to be done.
- Remote environment.
Strapi benefits mindset:
- Healthcare (Care is one of our core values).
- Flexible hours (Ownership is one of our core values).
- 5 weeks PTO policy (It's a marathon, not a sprint).
- Inclusive parental leave (16 weeks parental leave for any parent).
- Stock Options for everyone (because we win together).
Our Talent Acquisition process:
- First video call with the hiring manager
- Technical assessment
- Assessment debriefing
- Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
- Founder meeting
- References check
- Values assessment
- Closing interview
This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
If at any moment the process were to stop, the team would be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.
Durée du contrat : 12 mois
Statut : Cadre
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, CDD
Salaire : $80 000,00 à $140 000,00 par an