Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Inside Sales Support
Job Summary: EMCOR Services/Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for an Inside Sales Support person in Reno, NV. As an Inside Sales Support, you will insure our customers know their business is appreciated and that their needs and concerns demand our upmost priority.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct face to face customer visits and gain insight into our service performance
- Document, with accuracy, customer responses and your impressions from these visits
- Perform site survey’s and other types of checks to insure our quality
- Present new technology and enhanced PM services when given the chance
- Report all findings, customer opinions, pictures and results to company leadership
- Be a positive influence in representing EMCOR/Mesa Energy Systems to our contract customers and as a fellow member of the contracts team.
- Assist leadership with small quote opportunities.
- Call on vendors for pricing and availability of required equipment
- Assist sales team with setting up appointments with new customers.
- Learn business culture for future advancement into a sales role.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service or sales experience.
- Mechanical aptitude is preferred
- Must have strong verbal and listening communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette as well as professional friendly demeanor.
- The ability to anticipate needs and solve problems independently and act with appropriate urgency
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills
- Must have a good driving record
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.