Job Description & Qualifications
Ford Pro Elite Program AnalystAt Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
Working within our Marketing, Sales & Service organization gives you the opportunity to advance the Ford reputation as a visionary vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience. We’re looking for insightful individuals with the marketing, sales and service expertise to turn data-driven insights into innovative solutions that enhance sales and customer loyalty. If you have an audience-first mindset, join us and be the eyes, ears and voice of Ford.
What you’ll be able to do:The Ford Pro Service Elite Program Analyst role is part of a newly crafted team assembled to open 120 stand-alone offsite Hub & Spoke Commercial Vehicle Service facilities nationally.
- Supervise all Ford Pro Service Best-in-class key KPIs
- Develop, supervise & monitor the Ford Pro Commercial dashboard
- Maintain field mapping through the dashboard (Rotunda, CBMs, Training Centers, Recruiters, NAMs)
- Lead all dashboard department inputs from Ford Pro Service Elite team
- Work with Facility Managers, Ford Credit, Business Development Manager
- FCSD Parts, ADMI and others to maintain program’s strategic pace
- Build dashboard training with GDIA for Ford Pro Team
- Proactively identify program bottlenecks AGI, DCDs, Contracts, Forecasts
- Build program enrollment and compliance program
- Collaborate with Market Rep team regarding candidate & site approvals
- Support Ford Pro Service Elite agreement/guidelines development
- Develop candidate approval framework with Market Rep Manager
- Work with Franchise Coordinators to drive pace and delay awareness
- Work with GDIA to update and maintain dashboard and case tracker
- Support Ford Pro Commercial Sales Managers
- Support Ford Pro Commercial Project Managers
- Develop Ford Pro Field Contact Report tool w vendor
- Support Ford Pro Sales & team meetings
- Understand DSP dealer mix and Ford Pro supervising information needs
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of OEM Market Representation experience
Our preferred requirements:
- Team work and collaborative demeanor
- Results-driven mentality
- Flexible & adaptable with the end goal in mind
- Ability to think critically and integrate multiple trackers and disciplines into a single output
- Ability to identify process bottlenecks
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize simultaneously
- Proven track record of achieving key deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deliver timely & consistent results
- Ability to work with diverse internal, external and third party partners when vital
- Self-starter, show initiative, acts proactively
- Comfortable with white space projects
- Strong presentation skills/ Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to use program evolution & experience to inform your decisions
What you’ll receive in return:As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s benefits and compensation, click here:https://clicktime.symantec.com/3F7D4YAAqii6XSbwoTaVVbR7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcorporate.ford.com%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fcorporate%2Fus%2Fen-us%2Fdocuments%2Fcareers%2F2021-benefits-and-comp-LL6-sal-plan-1.pdf
Auto req ID