Provide an exceptional customer experience from initial inquiry through production and post production. Facilitates achievement of customer expectations and enhance customer relationships while meeting business service objectives. Ensures that excellent communications occur between sales, customers and production departments. Manages projects for new and existing customers to ensure successful on-boarding of products from beginning to end.
- Manages the day to day relationship with assigned customers.
- Establishes relationships with customers; works with customers to understand their needs, available to visit customer sites, and communicates these needs back to production departments.
- Understands, documents and communicates customer requirements and specifications including quantity, quality, schedule and delivery and any other items of importance to the customer.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments including facilitating communication flow with Sales and production to ensure Sales is up to date with project status.
- Estimates jobs and any A/C or Rework charges on those jobs, and communicate prices to Customer and/or Sales.
- Communicates manufacturing and scheduling lead times to Sales/Customers.
- Communicates daily with internal and external customers to coordinate delivery of customer needs.
- Processes orders utilizing Radius and Sales Order process and other internal systems.
- Complete building tooling specifications in Radius system and coordinate with PrePress and Procurement for tooling purchases.
- Transmits proofs to customer after production department approval, and manages the timely return of same proofs.
- Deals with difficult customer situations and complaints successfully, and in a very timely manner.
- Communicates all changes and updates on customer orders.
- Oversees press checks with customers in order to meet customer expectations.
- Ensures all requested ship dates are met.
- Observes recycling guidelines and limits waste of materials and supplies.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of customer service, account management, logistics, or operations experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; or 6 years of customer service, account management, logistics, or operations experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Required to pass the Farnsworth-Munsell 100-Hue Color Vision Test with a score of 75 or below.
- Willing and able to travel as needed (approximately 5% of the time).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Software.
- Experience handling confidential information with discretion.
- Prior work experience including customer service, order entry or logistics.
- Customer Service Institute of America Certification
- Experience maintaining professional and cooperative relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience performing under heavy demands with low error ratio.
- Experience performing detail oriented tasks; recognizing and correcting discrepancies.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Experienced in multi-tasking.
- Customer driven.
- Strong team building skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location