About Arkose Labs
Arkose Labs is a fast-growing startup, backed by Softbank, Microsoft and Paypal, that is disrupting the fraud industry with an innovative approach that undermines the economic drivers behind fraud. The Arkose Labs Fraud and Abuse Prevention Platform combines real-time intelligence, rich analytics and adaptive step-up challenges to progressively diminish the profitability of attacks while adapting to evolving attack patterns. Arkose Labs offers the only fraud solution with a 100% SLA guarantee. The world's largest brands trust Arkose Labs to protect their customer journey while delivering an unrivaled customer experience.
Learn more about Arkose Labs from our innovation sandbox presentation at RSA: https://youtu.be/Fyhr_ZuveLM
The Senior Director of Services and Solutions provides the strategic vision and leads service delivery for Arkose Labs Services Organization. Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the leader is responsible for developing strategies and operations to deliver best-in-class services (i.e., consulting, implementation and educational services) to help customers protect themselves by efficiently monitoring, detecting and mitigating the largest and most malicious fraud cyber attacks.
The Senior Director of Services and Solutions works to build and scale a services business, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent and values-led organization to enable customer and company success.
- Creativity counts! Work with senior leadership – and ultimately every employee – to translate company culture, values, and strategies into practical application for safety and security.
- Build out the Global Services and Solutions function to be the central hub of all customer fraud prevention and mitigation
- Work closely with the product team to prioritize product development and drive alignment across all product and Services and Solutions teams
- Using excellent communication skills, develop policy and standards that provide a consistent bar for safety and security Globally.
- Use data, metrics and qualitative feedback to make sound strategic decisions and show ROI
- Manage tools, vendors and stakeholders to provide a frictionless customer experience when engaging with the Services and Solutions
- Act as the Global 'face' for Customer Success, build an internal brand and consistently raise the bar.
- Represent Arkose Labs in certain external forums
- Drive both cost and operational efficiency through the program as it scales, while also continuously innovating
- Other duties, projects, and initiatives as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required/Master's degree preferred – with broad exposure to both security and safety related requirements, as well as strong business acumen skills.
- 7-10 years relevant experience in corporate security environment
- Must have recent experience running a successful services team in a comparable environment
- Ability to build the Services and Solutions program with growth and change in mind. Capable of leading the efforts to differentiate our offices from other companies, from the perspective of both customers and employees.
- Excellent decision making skills and critical thinking
- Comfortable enough to constantly adapt to the terrain and circumstances of a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of relevant products and vendors
- Ability to set, manage, and deliver within a reasonable budget, as well as the ability to make decisions and trade-offs based on holistic financial metrics.
- Superior language, written and oral, communication skills required.
- Dynamic and team oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills, business judgment, strategic thinking, superior work ethic.
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of contractual and related matters.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Nice to Haves
- Prior Startup Experience
Why Arkose Labs?
The unique opportunity to join an early stage, high growth startup with pioneering technology built by an ambitious team who are passionate about their product and love coming to work every day.
The chance to work with some of the biggest names in the market such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio and Minecraft.
You will be a part of a diverse and high performing environment that values and recognizes your contributions and unique perspectives and experience: we value what you bring to the culture.
We hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
- People: first and foremost they are our most valuable resource. Our people are independent thinkers who make data driven decisions and take ownership and accountability in all the things they do.
- Team Work. We demonstrate respect, trust, integrity, and communicate openly with a positive can do attitude and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus. We empathize with our customers and obsess about solving their problems
- Execution with precision, professionalism and urgency
- Security. It's the lens through which we implement our processes, procedures, and programs
We focus on professional growth and development and offer continuing education.
Competitive salary, equity, and a robust benefits package includes top-notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and we cover 95% of the cost of employee benefits and 65% of the cost of dependent care coverage! We also offer flexible PTO.
We offer a $1000.00 stipend for our employees to set up a home office.
Arkose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.