The purpose of the Business Analyst – Managed Print is to support our Account Executives in pre-sales activities to fully understand and document the customer’s current print challenge in order to architect the recommended Managed Print solution. It is the business analyst’s responsibility to help qualify an opportunity, completely understand the current situation and associated impact to the customer and develop a Managed Print solution aligned with the customer’s stated goals.
Performs the duties and responsibilities commensurate with the assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Accountable for revenue targets driven by sales activity and account retention.
- Regularly educate Account Executive team to drive Managed Print sales activity.
- Facilitate and perform pre-sales/demonstration activity for region.
- Develop subject matter expertise for high impact print solutions.
- Complete documentation as necessary (Requirements Document, Scopes of Services)
- Collaborate with Account Executive on print hardware and software solution configuration and pricing strategy.
- Collaborate with Account Executive to gain agreement to move forward with recommendation.
- Complete assigned tasks when involved with a project implementation.
- Facilitate communication between customer and GFC.
- Provide timely and complete communication within GFC (WWW’s, etc)
- Manage, retain, and build new relationships within customer base.
- Perform and document post-sale/support tasks thoroughly.
- Prepare print equipment and/or software for demos in-house or at customer sites as meetings require.
- Install components within area of responsibility.
- Understand competitive advantages to differentiate GFC’s solutions.
- Administrative duties as needed.
- Miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience utilizing print technology to solve process problems.
- Networking experience or applicable knowledge.
- Ability to perform network troubleshooting.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- 25% or less travel required, some may be overnight.
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time