Cerelia North America is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario (Canada), which was incorporated in 1974. Celeria’s key businesses are food manufacturing of cookies, rolled dough and pancakes/waffles for retail, food services and brands. Cerelia North America employ approximately 700 associates.
Cerelia Group currently operates 14 production plants & distribution platforms globally with approximately 2,000 associates throughout Europe, North America, and Asia. Products are sold in 22 countries with current sales of ~$550 million Euros (CA$800 million). Cerelia’s business model is the combination of quality, innovation, and low-cost operator. In 2020, Cerelia invested more than CA$60M in new factories and production lines in North America.
At the core of Cerelia’s strategy, our corporate responsibility focus points include the reduction of our environmental footprint, a responsible sourcing policy, the improvement of the nutritional profile of our products, and finally the development & engagement of our associates.
Responsibilities: (include but not limited to)
Understand where we make money – Ensure the one source of information is credible, meaningful, and supports transparent reporting and insight:
- Process Sales Invoices posting to A/R sub-ledger
- Apply daily cash receipts to Customer account invoices
- Reconcile A/R accounts & take remedial action on short-paid invoices
- Apply and post payments to customer accounts on daily basis from various sources such as EFT/Wire, credit & debit card payments and cheques.
- Communication and/or correspondence with customers in a fast paced and high volume department
- Provide customer service regarding payment issues – report disputes, make adjustments/small balance write off, customer accounts reconciliations, resend invoices & distribute account statements as required
- Collection calls on outstanding 30, 60, 90
- Credit hold/release on pending orders
- Accurate application or payments from customers to open invoices, on account, or inter-company transfers
- Prepare refund request, prepare daily deposits
- Ensure compliance and timely follow-up on delinquent accounts
- Manage regular account reconciliations to ensure accurate status reporting and assist in resolving invalid or unauthorized deductions while adhering to the deduction procedures.
- Assist with analyzing the customer payment patterns and focus on developing a strategy to improve the cashflow conditions alongside with providing monthly and weekly estimates.
- Provide customer service to both internal and external clients with their questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Report and post all in-coming funds from charge customers; reporting to inside sales staff and Managers.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with accounts receivable processing preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with Navision preferred
- Preference will be given to those with a post-secondary business diploma or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
This role is 6 months contract with high potential to be extended.
Cerelia Bakery welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are eager and excited to work with a company driven by quality, commitment to excellence, and an awesome product, we want to hear from you!