JOIN ONE OF THE LEADING HOME WARRANTY COMPANIES IN THE NATION!
Seeking a customer service team member to join us in helping our customers with their needs relating to their home repair (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical). While previous direct experience in home warranties is a plus, it is certainly not a prerequisite. We welcome candidates with strong character who demonstrate the ability to work hard, think creatively, and put the customers first. Join our team at our new location in Brooklyn, NY to meet the growing demands of our business.
We are seeking results-oriented and highly motivated individuals to help us grow our independent service provider network. This role oversees and coordinates business-to-business recruiting initiatives to develop relationships with independent contractors in their assigned region, focusing on increasing service provider network memberships. This position will work as part of a team to identify coverage needs, target prospective members, and manage these leads by completing the enrollment process. In addition, they will manage a regional service request queue coordinating the assignment of each service request to a qualified service provider.
If you are an ambitious, driven individual who can develop new business as well as service our existing clients- we want to hear from you!
- 2+ Years Experience in Sales Or Customer Retention
- Real estate, insurance, home warranty, and/or customer service background would make you an ideal candidate
- Be able to pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette and active listening skills.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- You are very interpersonal and have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to drive production and achieve results
- Excellent phone/communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Responding to quote requests in adherence to company procedures. Understanding the client's needs/goals and guide them throughout the entire process.
- Use company processing & CRM to record applicable data ( WE WILL TEACH YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. Our Sales Manager will always be available to help guide you, answer questions, and provide ongoing training and support).
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing company contractors
- Ability to oversee client base as all clients will be assigned to you throughout the entire process
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Research, compile and analyze data on the composition of the service network and regional service request queue activity to determine where contractors are needed and coordinate recruitment initiatives.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Effectively manage large amounts of calls
- Assist customers and coordinate repairs to various home systems and appliances.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Oversee clientele-
Each client is assigned to one consultant; from the initial call through the duration of the policy.
1. Most of the time you will be working directly with clients to sell them a Home Warranty Policy
2. Should a client need to file a claim for an issue with a home appliance, they will be turning to you as their sales consultant.
- Forward information to our claims department. Our claims department will dispatch a licensed contractor to address the issue at hand.
-Part of your role is to monitor/oversee the status of the job through completion.
-Ensure ultimate customer satisfaction!
- It is important to be able to build relationships with your client as they will be turning to you if they ever need to file a claim.
- Ensure monthly and annual sale goals are achieved
- Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
8:30 AM-6:30 PM
***Flexible on a case by case situation***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,900.00 - $4,000.00 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location