At Quartz, we hold a vision of a collaborative future. Our services and technology bring Senior executives and trade experts together, pushing every industry further, faster. Join our team to leave your mark on the future of business.
Located just steps from the stretching seascape of Hermosa Beach, CA, our offices boast breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the laid back, can-do attitude that comes with the territory. We work hard, but we play hard too. A lot of companies say that; we actually mean it.
Our values are rooted firmly in quality, communication, and collaboration. We are looking for passionate team additions that find joy in their craft and in working closely with a team. Teamwork is everything at Quartz.
We have three main offerings, and you have the potential to contribute to each:
- Quartz Events: industry leading in-person and virtual executive conferences
- Quartz Network: digital home for intentional networking, education and strategy sharing
- Quartz Solutions: a two-sided marketplace where executives find business solutions and solution providers find customers.
About the work:
You are an important piece on our sales team! Our Sales Executives do a phenomenal job in signing up new clients; and now it’s up to you to make sure you retain them and keep our clients engaged and build that strong relationship.
Our clients are central to our business and we’re looking for a client success superstar who can own the entire post-sales relationship, including onboarding, ongoing retention and upselling. Through ‘get-to-know-you’ calls, email conversations and webinars with new customers, you’ll build strong relationships that persist through (and lengthen) the lifecycle of the customer. You’ll be the first point of contact for all of our customers, acting as the friendly face of our business and shepherding them to the right team to solve their problem.
You can easily maneuver between various client profiles to maximize their exposure and connection. The more robust the client profile, the more buyer personas we can connect them with… and ultimately the happier our clients will be!
You are not afraid of analyzing data and reporting. Your world revolves around understanding and analyzing account metrics. You know what to look for and when a client needs an urgent phone call to maximize their revenue!
When deadlines are tight, you can prioritize and excel. When deadlines are loose, you’re working on your ping pong, or volleyball game. You don’t need a heavy hand to make sure your work is done on time and done to the highest of standards. Subpar work is unacceptable not just to us, but to you as well. You’re easy to work with and truly a team player. You contribute to the positive atmosphere in the office and enjoy coming to work each day (whenever it is that we can return to the office that is!).
- Customer onboarding
- Account growth and retention sales
- Analyzing account metrics
- Evaluate and forecast customer needs
- Develop strong client relationships
- Advocate for customers
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, inside sales, or retention sales
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing the existing processes for clients
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location