Work from anywhere in the U.S.
We are a global company without any offices, so our team works remotely. Our clients are thought leaders in healthcare technology.
Who we are
At Cloudticity our mission is to make every human on earth healthier by enabling healthcare organizations to leverage public clouds like AWS and Azure in order to deliver modern innovations and key insights. We enable healthcare organizations to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to build highly secure, available, and scalable solutions. Our Cloudticity Oxygen™ platform automates the vast majority of managed services tasks. As a result, we provide the most secure, agile, and responsive managed services available to the healthcare industry today. Data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to us as our company reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
To support our rapid growth, we are adding to our team of top-notch AWS Solution Architects. The successful candidate will have a proven track record with 5+ years of experience building cloud-based infrastructure and an entrepreneurial spirit in providing world-class experiences to clients.
- Design, build and maintain HIPAA compliant infrastructure for Healthcare using AWS technologies.
- Become an expert in Cloudticity and AWS technologies.
- Self-manage tasks and projects using Cloudticity approved project management tools.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with clients.
- Manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Participate in periodic on-call rotations for 24/7 support requests.
We are seeking someone with:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- AWS Solutions Architect - Professional certification.
- Superior verbal and written communication.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience with AWS cloud services.
- Basic knowledge of networking and network layer topology.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of server scripting: Powershell and bash.
- Basic knowledge of DevOps methodologies.
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Node.js preferred).
- Healthcare industry experience is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-growing, dynamic company.
Some cool perks with working here:
- An opportunity to work with a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard.
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses.
- Annual profit sharing and equity available after first year of service.
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical and vision) for you and your family.
- Ridiculously flexible Paid Time Off and working hours/location policies.
- Employer-matching 401(k) plan.
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop.
Cloudticity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Cloudticity, almost everything matters except your age, gender, identity, the color of your skin, how you relate to the universe, who you choose to sleep with, or anything else of that nature. Our culture unites us, and we celebrate all our differences with fervor. If you’re smart and passionate about healthcare technology, we’ll embrace you just as you are.