CAREERS THAT CHANGE LIVES
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value – and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in sales that changes lives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
The Medtronic Interstim Sales Representative manages territory base business and growth by initiating, supporting and developing strategic implanting centers and assisting in developing key referral networks. In certain geographies this role will also have primary responsibility for development of referral networks. The Interstim Sales Representative is also expected act as primary account/implanter relationship contact for assigned territory’s customer needs including account level reimbursement responsibility. This includes coordination of all support activities and development of sales partnerships with distribution alliances.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Selling Interstim devices for specific therapies to physicians, institutions, payors, and other appropriate medical staff
- Partnering with strategic implanting centers to develop the account/implanter practice through;
- Providing product and therapy technical support and service
- Including consultation of strategic management and analysis of trends
- Utilization of appropriate Neuro business partners to present marketing and business plans to accounts for territory development and growth
- Other activities as they arise, as assigned buy the sales leadership.
We seek out and hire a diverse workforce at every level: We need fresh ideas and inclusive insights to continue to be an innovative industry leader —that’s why we make it a point to seek out, attract and develop employees who are patient-centric, passionate, and who represent the same wide variety of life experiences as our patients.
To learn more about Inclusion & Diversity at Medtronic Click Here
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
To be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.
- 3+ years of medical sales experience with Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to Have
- Solid knowledge of the Reimbursement climate
- Experience calling on physicians in one or more of the following or related referral accounts – Neurology, Urology, Colo Rectal Surgeons
- Experience in developing new, innovative markets;
- Experience in making multiple referral calls on a daily basis
- Familiarity with the O.R.
- Solid job skills in business planning/consulting and territory financial analysis; preferred knowledge of managed care
- Experience with Physiology/clinical therapies
- Experience with Implantable devices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
- Team oriented
- Conceptual/consultative sales skills
- Understanding of all quality policy/system items that are applicable
- Ability to follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work
** Preference will be given to local qualified candidates and candidates with Medtronic experience
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
Frequent required travel to customer clinics, hospitals and offsite meetings.
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America).