The Manager of Product Support Sales I is responsible for the leadership and direction of the efforts of the inside sales, outside sales & estimating staff (i.e.: the sales staff) in the assigned territory, focused on ensuring a smooth, efficient and profitable process of activities engaged in selling parts and labor to achieve profitable growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Direct supervisor of sales staff
- Responsible for determining the annual goals and compensation plan
- Direct and mentor PSSR’s to ensure familiarity with CAT selling methods (best practices)
- Responsible for developing the Divisions product support sales organization and accountable for the annual parts and labor financial performance
- Develop clear expectations of the product support metrics for sales staff
- Approve monthly commission plans
- Maintain good working relationship and close liaison with supplier parts representatives
- Maintain mutually beneficial working relationships and communication with Regional Service Managers to provide effective customer solutions.
- Communicate understanding and support of Quinn’s organizational goals through formal presentations and monthly reports. Interact effectively with individuals and groups throughout the company. Develop and maintain working relationships with departments and sister business units in order to improve the overall company performance.
- Aligns, partners, and collaborates with assigned HR representative to proactively manage staffing, workforce development, employee communication, employee relations and support / develop business unit objectives.
- Oversees product support training and roll-out of partner programs programs and customer relations.
- A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality, Relationships and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year University in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing or similar disciple. Minimum 5 (five) years related experience and/or training in Parts, Service, Product Sales Support and/or Outside Sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location