You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
Ada is looking for a Recruiter to support our fast-growing Go-To-Market and G&A teams, which include Sales, Marketing, Finance, People and Operations. As an integral member of our Talent Acquisition (TA) team, you will design, implement and execute creative recruiting strategies to attract and hire quality talent to Ada. Best of all, this unique opportunity will allow you to partner with our highly-talented leaders at Ada, who lean on our TA team to help scale new and growing teams.
- Minimum 3+ years of full-cycle (in-house and/or agency) recruitment experience, hiring individual contributors to management level roles, ideally across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, People and Operations.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in a fast-paced and ever-changing environments.
- Experience in implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels for highly complex, unique roles.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills to drive influence and change in the recruitment processes.
- Develop performance metrics and reporting to drive continued process and strategy improvement.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively, with great attention to detail and organization.
- Hire 10+ people per quarter through creative sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Influence and lead as a strategic partner to our business leaders in order to help them thoughtfully scale their teams.
- Build and improve the recruitment process to ensure we deliver an exceptional candidate experience without compromising speed or quality.
- Leverage data to make recommendations to manage up and down, recognize blockers and communicate between teams.
- Support, partner, and mentor members of the recruiting team when needed.
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.