At Boost Mobile, we deliver value without compromise, continually redefining what’s possible from a mobile carrier for more than 9 million customers.
Our teams reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking. Today, we’re building a multi-brand wireless telco alongside DISH and its first-of-a-kind network to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.
Together, we’ll draw on our legacies of disruption to change the way the world communicates.
High-level job responsibilities:
Manage a team of Account Executives and drive performance within a portfolio of Boost Mobile stores. Build and maintain a strong winning culture that focuses on sales and people first. Building relationships throughout a territory with external partners, internal team and vendor partners to help drive performance. Secondary point of contact for questions and issues at retail stores including escalated issues. Managing targets for new retail points of distribution. Working with Regional Sales Manager and Director to ensure regional strategies are executed effectively.
Day-to-day job responsibilities
- Create daily, weekly and monthly plans to prioritize key initiatives for the field sales team
- Conduct consistent weekly ride-alongs with Account Executives to retail store locations and provide coaching and feedback on visit effectiveness
- Collaborate with local dealer partners and direct distribution partners to strategically add new points of distribution within each market
- Create and facilitate business reviews with dealer partners to review metrics and implement plans for performance improvement
- Monitor Account Executive store visitation strategy and compliance to ensure that brand and performance standards are met
- Work with Local Marketing Manager to plan and execute on grand opening, holiday and traffic driving events, as well as ensuring social media is used effectively at retail stores throughout the territory
- Generate and implement plans for each Account Executive and market to exceed sales quota
- Maintain an expert level of product knowledge for all Boost products and services
- Gather competitive and customer impacting information and effectively escalate to Regional Sales Manager and Regional Director
Proven experience managing a field sales team. Display confidence having high level strategy conversations with business owners. Must adapt well to change and enjoy working in a fast paced sales environment. Consult and provide solutions when called upon by team or partners. Exhibit excellent time management skills and ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously. Demonstrate strong presentation skills to be able to host conference calls and training sessions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, three years of active driving history, successfully completed driver’s safety training, and otherwise comply with DISH’s Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years related work experience or eight years sales management experience
- Three years supervisory or management experience
- Three years account management experience
- Three years direct or indirect retail channel experience
- One year selling wireless products or services
- Contract or vendor relationship experience
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.