Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Clearance type Secret
Relocation eligible Yes
Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting
Job ID 183704BR
Most Recent Date Posted 07/22/2021
Country United States
The Program Integrator (PI) is a direct report to the Program Management Excellence (PMX) Directorate and matrixed to the Kuwait Patriot Program Manager. This position will provide team leadership among the program office, assigned integrated product, and cross product teams.
The PI is responsible for program integration, coordination, and control and direct engagement with the program team and functional partners, in pursuit of day to day program execution; advocating Program Management (PM) plans, processes, and business objectives; the implementation of PM best practices.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Provides leadership in the absence of the PM for meeting contractual commitments including financial, technical, and schedule performance of assigned program(s) within contractual boundaries and company expectations.
- Develops program enhancing partnerships with internal functional organizations (Integrated Program Teams/Cross Product Teams) such as contracts, finance, planning, procurement, manufacturing, quality control, estimating and pricing, logistics, data management (CDRL support) and administrative functions).
- Displays strong communication, influence management, and presentation skills with both internal and external customers
- Establishes standards and an executable program baseline using the approved business model and management tools.
- Supports the program risk and opportunity process, in accordance with specific financial goals and obligations.
- Executes daily program management and cadence i.e., risk review boards, customer reviews, failure review boards, program reviews such as Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and staffing, and decision reviews to achieve contract commitments
- Prepares, revises, updates and monitors required documentation and analysis in compliance with contract requirements, Raytheon’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS) such as Gate reviews and GEM tool, Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Corporate and Business policies and procedures.
- Captures and tracks program actions and works with action owners to ensure timely closure of actions.
- Leads and supports proposal and capture efforts to include Basis of Estimates (BOEs), startup activities, Responsibilities & Capabilities (R&C) and gating processes.
- Identifies and implements key program assessments and metrics to lead development of situational awareness charts and performance assessments to enable program success drivers by program leadership teams.
- Leads the program office response to compliance audits both internal and external
- Maintains the program’s digital library repository and Rshare sites
Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Qualifications You Must Have:
- A minimum of 8 years of business, program, or project management professional experience
- Experience with program management tools and processes such as Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity
- Program management certification, to include EVMS certification, or ability to obtain certification within one year
- Capture and proposal experience
- Familiarity with international contracts
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical, cost, and schedule constraints to project success (measured by definite metrics).
- Bachelor’s Degree
Qualifications We Value:
- Familiarity with international FMS contracts
- Raytheon Program management certification, to include EVMS certification, or ability to obtain certification
- Raytheon capture and proposal experience
- Experience developing and reviewing cost proposals and synthesizing Gate 4 and Gate 5 (IPDS) packages for Management Review and approval
- Program Management certification, Level 6/5 or equivalent or ability to achieve within 6 months.
- Previous experience as a Control Account Manager (CAM)
- Prior experience supporting development, production and/or sustainment programs, preferably in the aerospace and defense industry
- Working knowledge of contract formation and execution and demonstrated experience with contracts management.
- Prior experience and application of Defense Acquisition processes
- Proficiency with Program Management tool suite or similar systems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Raytheon Program Management Certification, Earned Value Certification or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to develop and integrate solutions to complex programs, prior experience in engineering planning
- BOE author or approver certification
- Prior experience with contract closure process
- Prior experience supporting compliance audits and the closure of findings through the corrective action process
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.